copies of characteristics from moto morini 125 H motorcycles

Johan

copies of characteristics from moto morini 125 H motorcycles

Post by Johan »

Hello,

I'm looking for copies of characteristics from moto morini 125H motorcycles. I need them to proof here in Holland that my motorcycle is build in 19?? . With a characteristic with a frame-number close before mine and one from close behind mine frame-number, I can tell then here in Holland that mine is from the same year as those other two.

When I have those characteristics, I can go to the government and I can get a characteristic for my motorcycle to.

My frame-number is:
125*H*2172*OM14502

and it also has a E-number on the frame: E3 9R-14503 . Does anybody have information for me about this number?

So do you have a moto morini 125H, please help me by making a copy of your characteristic and post it here/ or sent me an Email.

Johan_leeuwAThotmail.com

Greetings, and thanks in Futher,
Johan.
SteveMRC
Site Admin

Post by SteveMRC »

Hi Johan

In the Club records we have frame numbers 1119 registered in the UK in 1975 and 6008 registered in 1979
Your number 2172 I would guess to be around 1976. That's about as close as I can get.

The OM14502 and the E3 numbers are some sort of EEC homologation/TUV numbers for the 125H model in general.

Steve
Johan

Post by Johan »

Thanks,

thats use full information. are there any oficial ducument available about the production years?

I have found the firtst one with framenumber 1562, don't know that building year yet, haven't got it at home yet, but I recieve it this week.

Thanks,
Johan
themoudie

Post by themoudie »

Aye Johan,

I have a 125H with a frame number *4986*. It was a grey import into the UK and was declared as being manufactured in 1979, if that is of any help to you.

I too have the same numbered plate pop riveted to the front right hand frame down tube.

Hope this helps.

My regards, themoudie.

Google translation below:
Aye Johan,

Ik heb een 125H met een frame-nummer * 4986 *. Het was een grijze invoer in het Verenigd Koninkrijk en werd aangegeven als dat wordt vervaardigd in 1979, als dat van alle hulp aan u voor.

Ook ik heb hetzelfde genummerde plaat pop geklonken op de voorgrond rechts frame vast buis.

Hopen dat dit helpt.

Mijn betreft, themoudie.
Johan

Post by Johan »

themoudie wrote:Aye Johan,

I have a 125H with a frame number *4986*. It was a grey import into the UK and was declared as being manufactured in 1979, if that is of any help to you.

I too have the same numbered plate pop riveted to the front right hand frame down tube.

Hope this helps.

My regards, themoudie.

Google translation below:
Aye Johan,

Ik heb een 125H met een frame-nummer * 4986 *. Het was een grijze invoer in het Verenigd Koninkrijk en werd aangegeven als dat wordt vervaardigd in 1979, als dat van alle hulp aan u voor.

Ook ik heb hetzelfde genummerde plaat pop geklonken op de voorgrond rechts frame vast buis.

Hopen dat dit helpt.

Mijn betreft, themoudie.
hi themoudies,

I would definately help if you can provide me a copy, a scan or a clear photo of the paperwork of your 125H. any other information and photo's also can help me get my bike on the road.

Thanks in advance,
Johan
themoudie

Post by themoudie »

Aye Johan,

Will send scans to your email address, hope this is OK.

My regards, themoudie
hombre

Post by hombre »

Hallo Johan,

Er rijden een paar 125H's rond in NL. Eentje staat bij AIM in Tilburg en de ander is van Henri Eggink, die kan je wellicht bereiken via de NL-club.
Hopelijk heb je hier wat aan.

Hans

And now for the googletranslation (which is always fun):
Hello Johan,

There a couple driving around in NL's 125H. One Tilburg able to AIM and the other is of Henri Eggink, who can you possibly reach through the NL club.
Hopefully what you have here.

Hans