Swap my 1964 Suzuki for your Morini trail bike?????

Steve Brown

Swap my 1964 Suzuki for your Morini trail bike?????

Post by Steve Brown »

Hi all, here's a longshot. I have a 1964 Suzuki T10 for sale; 250cc twin cylinder 2 stroke. Electric start among other novel features. Runs lovely after I had the crank overhauled and the electric start and charging system all work fine. This bike needs either further 'oily rag' application and some brake repairs (nothing expensive) or alternatively a full cosmetic restoration.

If you have a Kanguro that is in full working order or better still a Camel that may be in need of attention, I would be game for a swap/deal-how about you? I would also be interested in a Corsaro Country if there are any going???

The Suzuki and I currently reside in Leicestershire UK and I am willing to do a bit of travelling for the right bike and have a trailer to make things easy. Please send me a PM via this forum or ring/text me on 07999 518079 (before 9pm please as I have to get up early in the mornings!)
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
buell1203

Re: Swap my 1964 Suzuki for your Morini trail bike?????

Post by buell1203 »

Hello Steve

i do not have a swop but am interested in tbe t10.

john
Steve Brown

Re: Swap my 1964 Suzuki for your Morini trail bike?????

Post by Steve Brown »

Suzuki still here but have now put it on evilbay. Hope I don't regret that! I will still be on the lookout for a Camel/Kanguro when this sells, please advertise them! I might also convert a rough strada for green lane duties if the right bike came along, so would consider your abandoned project as well.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.