Mechanical rev counter drive

Donkey Oaty

Mechanical rev counter drive

Post by Donkey Oaty »

Hi,

I'm after the 90 degree drive from the LH end of the cam (with or without ignition cover) condition not so important as long as it works. Ideally I'd like the drive nut that fits on the camshaft too. Does anyone have either/both that they'd be happy to part with for reasonable money, please?

Thanks.
72degrees

Re: Mechanical rev counter drive

Post by 72degrees »

Donkey Oaty wrote:Hi,

I'm after the 90 degree drive from the LH end of the cam (with or without ignition cover) condition not so important as long as it works. Ideally I'd like the drive nut that fits on the camshaft too. Does anyone have either/both that they'd be happy to part with for reasonable money, please?

Thanks.
You need to find someone who is breaking a 250 2C. I may risk running the hill climber with 350 engine without a tacho. Should have kept the working electronic one I had rather than convert it in to cash a few years ago as they function perfectly well if supplied with 12v from a small battery pack. I might part with the one that would then be spare if you are really stuck, but it would be just my luck that the one on the road 375/2C would fail shortly afterwards.
Donkey Oaty

Post by Donkey Oaty »

Ok thanks. I'm not in dire need of it by any stretch, so wouldn't want to deprive you of potential spares! Something will turn up I'm sure, but if you do decide you no longer need yours, I would have it from you.
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

This guy on eBay may be worth a try....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/exploded-bikes2015?rt=nc

Reasonable prices and good service...
Donkey Oaty

Post by Donkey Oaty »

Thanks for the answers, I'm still searching, if anyone has one....? :)