Sprockets

Mark

Sprockets

Post by Mark »

Does anyone know where I would look for replacement 350 drive sprockets, for a K1 in this instance?
3potjohn

Re: Sprockets

Post by 3potjohn »

One thing to consider is you may have 530 chain and you can go down to 520 with the appropriate sprockets, this will allow the use of an O-ring chain. I had a 520 front sprocket spare so got a 520 from NLM.Its an alloy unit so hope it lasts.The old ones were a bit worn anyway. I think there are other suppliers of the rear-someone will adivise. eg. Sprockets Unlimited? guess NLM may have a front sprocket.
good luck john
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

3potjohn wrote:One thing to consider is you may have 530 chain and you can go down to 520 with the appropriate sprockets, this will allow the use of an O-ring chain. I had a 520 front sprocket spare so got a 520 from NLM.Its an alloy unit so hope it lasts.The old ones were a bit worn anyway. I think there are other suppliers of the rear-someone will adivise. eg. Sprockets Unlimited? guess NLM may have a front sprocket.
good luck john
Sprockets Unlimited definitely have the dimensions for the early 350 6 bolt fixing rear sprocket (same as the 250 2C) because they have made a couple of custom alloy ones for me. I don't know if the have them for the later (5 bolt?) type.
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

I've just bought front and rear 520 sprockets for my 3 1/2 Sport from NLM. Give them a call and speak to Rob.
"I'll have a V please, Bob."
Mark

Post by Mark »

Thanks for the info guys.
I have an early Sport as well as this K1 I'm rebuilding so I'll give them both a call.
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Got mine from NLM. However the front one at 15 teeth appears tight. Not much room for a chain.