Camel 1 taillight holder rubber?

Tom

Camel 1 taillight holder rubber?

Post by Tom »

No no no! Not looking for this part, i saw you thinking, what a naughty boy he is asking for such an unobtainable part..

Instead, i am setting up a list among you kind people.

Would you be interested in having me let a professional make a mould and cast for this particular part, and get one (or two) copy's for yourself?

Both Hombre (of this message board) and i need this part for our Camel 1 projects, and we are looking for some sort of crowd funding.

The more people we can put on our list, the less is will cost us (and you) in making an X amount on taillight rubbers for the Camel 1.

It's not something we do for profit, it's just that the Pro wants to be paid for his time in making the mould and perfectioning the end result and he did an excellent job on other rare vintage motorcycle parts he made in the past.

I visited him this week with a professional mould which was specially made for this part, and he just rejected the mould, simply for the reason that he wanted to make it even better to get the result that he, and i, want in the end: No bubbles, no weak rubber castings.

This is going to cost money, so if we can make a list, of let's say a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 orders, we are in business. A mould will survive 15/ 20 castings.

I do not know the price yet, all will be more clear if i can get an exact number of people interested and have an order list, so i can see if this project can be achieved

Then i can discuss price with the maker, and let you do a payment before hand.

That's it for now, please contact me with a PM or @

tomros@live.nl

rossguzzi

Re: Camel 1 taillight holder rubber?

Post by rossguzzi »

Interested.
Tom

Post by Tom »

rossguzzi wrote:Interested.
noted!
Tom

Post by Tom »

Hello Ross,

Can you please send me an email: tomros@live.nl about the taillight holder rubber?

Can't seem to contact you by PM

Thanks, Tom