Kanguro Exhausts

Post by Stempy »

Looking for a set of standard twin kanguro exhaust system

Cheers
Stempy
julianharty

Re: Kanguro Exhausts

Post by julianharty »

Please can you elaborate on what you want/need please? that might help people to work out whether they have what you need.
For instance would you prefer new or used? do you need a complete system, do you have any parts already that you could use if someone else can provide the rest? etc. etc.

I'm explaining all this as, at least one regular user of this forum probably still has at least one set of new old stock stainless steel downpipes with the cross pipe - he had several sets made years ago. I bought a set for my X3 at the time (about 3 years ago). I have a tatty set of downpipes with the cross over pipe, probably from an X2. I don't have silencers for the X2 or X3.

I do have a complete X/X1 exhaust system which I'm planning to keep and use, however if someone really really needs them I might be willing to sell/trade one of the sets.
Good luck with finding what you need

Julian
Stempy

Post by Stempy »

Thanks for the reply , I Have a Kanguro X2 with the large tank,and the bike is fitted with and after market 2 into 1 and was looking to out it back to standard if the parts are available ?
IMG_0310 (6)Resixe.JPG
IMG_0310 (6)Resixe.JPG (510.22 KiB) Viewed 3925 times
hedges3558

Post by hedges3558 »

I have an X2 with modified twin exhausts ( middle mufflers removed!) so if you find a set of standard pipes for yours I could be interested in your old pipes, if you dont need them. My set up is a bit too loud for my requirements.
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

hedges3558 wrote:I have an X2 with modified twin exhausts ( middle mufflers removed!) so if you find a set of standard pipes for yours I could be interested in your old pipes, if you dont need them. My set up is a bit too loud for my requirements.
Hi Steve, did you get your exhaust sorted yet? If not it occurs to me that I have one of those silencers from the X models, as in the pic above. It will need welding (as they all do) and I think the end baffle is missing. To use it you'd need to get an early type front pipe for the rear cylinder and probably for the front cylinder too.
If it is any good to you you can have it for nowt. PM me if you think you can use it.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
hedges3558

Post by hedges3558 »

Hi Steve, I haven’t sorted it yet so maybe your muffler could be the start! If you would put it in a corner for me, I’ll keep an eye out for the early pipes you mention and at some point make a trip up Norf’ and collect, as well as check on your collection :)
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

hedges3558 wrote:Hi Steve, I haven’t sorted it yet so maybe your muffler could be the start! If you would put it in a corner for me, I’ll keep an eye out for the early pipes you mention and at some point make a trip up Norf’ and collect, as well as check on your collection :)
OK it has your name on it!
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.