Kanguro X Headlight

Vitesse

Kanguro X Headlight

Post by Vitesse »

One benefit of being on the MRC stand was the chance to compare my bike with several others! Although I have the correct headlight fairing (I think) I clearly only have a generic rectangular headlight in it. Would anyone have a correct one spare? It's a CEV and part number seems to be DGM 37521 PMXL A. There's a dealer in Hannover who would happily relieve me off £80 or more for one before postage and taxes so I'd rather find one locally.
Vitesse

Re: Kanguro X Headlight

Post by Vitesse »

Thanks; a decent price but I will need the whole headlight.
julianharty

Post by julianharty »

There's a seller who's listed the following headlight 3 times without anyone bidding, it looks very similar to my Kanguro X's headlight https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154841887979 and isn't expensive. You might contact the seller to see if they'd be willing to list it again, possibly with a buy it now price? If you don't think it's suitable for your Kanguro X please let me know here what the differences are that you're expecting to see, that way I can see if I know of other options for you.
acemorini

Post by acemorini »

Hello Vitesse, I think that I have a headlamp like the one that Is in the link that Julian posted, will have a look tomorrow when I am down the yard.
Regards Pete.
Vitesse

Post by Vitesse »

Thanks Pete. I'm away a couple of days so might be slow coming back to you if you do message me. Could you measure unit width and height?

That one on ebay is a CEV 254, I think I need a 244. I've already bought one that doesn't fit so don't want a collection!
acemorini

Post by acemorini »

Hello Vitesse, had a good look down the yard, all the headlights are marked as 253 the same you have, so not much help I am afraid. Good luck with the search.
Regards Pete.