500 Stator Required

Maestro, SEI-V
JonnyP

500 Stator Required

Post by JonnyP »

Hi all, I'm in need of a 500 stator if anyone out there has one available please? No problem if it needs refurbishing, as long as it is refurbishable. Thanks for any feedback 👍
mbmm350s

Re: 500 Stator Required

Post by mbmm350s »

Hi Jonny,
These are hard to find in any condition, why do you need one? Is it missing completely?
Even if totally burnt out it can be rebuilt.
Also you can use a 350 road bike stator of the later generation for e-start 350s, in this case you do not connect the red wire from the stator.
You can even use the higher output kanguru X3 stator - but these are also hard to find.
Good luck
Mark
JonnyP

Post by JonnyP »

Thanks Mark, much appreciated feedback. My own stator is burned out beyond redemption according to West Country Windings, hence the search for a replacement. It looks like I may have found one - fingers crossed! Thanks again for your help.
Ming

Post by Ming »

I have a complete spare stator I am unlikely to need. I don't know whether it is 12V or 6V, or what the ignition coil is like. I don't know what postage to UK would be like, except that I now have to print off a couple of trees of paper to go with it...
simonnorthroad

Post by simonnorthroad »

Hi Ming. Postage from Europe is not really the problem you say. You may have to write a Post Office Customs form to stick on the package but nothing else.
I recently bought £450 of parts from Sachse in Germany, and they arrived in the post just as if Brexshit had never happened. No Customs problems/payment even
JonnyP

Post by JonnyP »

Hi Ming, thanks for the reply - I think I may be sorted now, but will contact you if needed. Sincerely appreciated!