Dry Battery

Maestro, SEI-V
Steve Brown

Re: Dry Battery

Post by Steve Brown »

3potjohn wrote:This may be a source for you perhaps- in the frozen north

http://www.euroenergy.co.uk

+44 (0) 116 234 056
Frozen north????? that's a Leicester number!!! :) and I think it's a firm in Beaumont leys that used to re-cell cordless power tool batteries for me a while ago. We have a postal service now as well, so we can even supply the southern softies with goods at sensible prices. And the stagecoach goes t'proper north regularly now as well, so the starving frozen northerners are able to get shoes at least. They shouldn't be starving anymore either as I deliver Melton Mowbray Pork Pies and Cornish Pasties to them almost daily.
Pssst-3pot, wanna buy a 500? :wink: It might even be washed by the time you read this :o
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
John Bunting

Post by John Bunting »

Hi Steve, you should know that to all southern softies after Watford is 'the north'
It's good to know about the pies and pasties in case I get hungry on the way to your place??
John
3potjohn

Post by 3potjohn »

Yes Shame on me!And with all my lot coming from Lincolnshire and Shropshire.I am only smarting because I am told I have to go to a rellies birthday bash and its the same weekend as Festival of 1000 bikes.
John Bunting

Post by John Bunting »

3potjohn wrote:Yes Shame on me!And with all my lot coming from Lincolnshire and Shropshire.I am only smarting because I am told I have to go to a rellies birthday bash and its the same weekend as Festival of 1000 bikes.
Hi 3Pot ,
Sounds more like humble pie than Steve's pie's and pasty's
What is your 3 pot bike?
Regards
John