any 500's in London?

Maestro, SEI-V
kmamac

any 500's in London?

Post by kmamac »

Hello
I'm starting to put my 500 back into one beautiful object and finding the parts book less than perfect for figuring out exactly how things go together. I purchased it in bits so I have no first hand memory of how its should be. Is there anybody in or around London who has a 500 who would be willing for me to come around and take a whole load of photos?
I'm in forest hill and on holiday this week if that helps. plus a few beers? Any takers?
I will stick a couple of photos showing where I am at on here tonight if anyone is interested in the mighty Italian mistress
Best regards
Keith
Morinijen

Post by Morinijen »

Hi Keith.
You are welcome to come round and photograph my 3 1/2 K1 Sport if that would help?

I am at work all week but usually get home just before 6pm. Unfortunately there is no light in my lock-up garage so you'd need to bring a torch and use the flash on your camera.

I'm not far away from you, in Crystal Palace.

Referring to one of your earlier posts.. My bike has twin front discs with two brake lines, however I do have the bracket for the splitter and you're welcome to borrow that to make a copy.

Tomorrow evening or Wednesday evening this week would be good for me, or Thursday if you can make it for close to 6 o'clock as I need to get out to the Pub Quiz!

Let me know if you're interested and we can sort out details via Private Message.

Best Wishes,
Jenny.
kmamac

morini 500

Post by kmamac »

A 3 1/2 will still be more helpful than guess work. I will do a pm.
leighton

500 se1-v

Post by leighton »

Will be picking up my new purchase, (a se1-v) next week, im in Orpington, let you know when its here. Leighton
kmamac

Post by kmamac »

Thats brilliant, thanks. Jenny kindly let me photograph her 3 1/2 which proved to be a useful exercise in piecing together where things should/could go. A look at a 500 will be equally useful.
Many thanks
Keith
Mezzo Litro

Post by Mezzo Litro »

Keith, I have a fully restored 500, to standard spec as far as I can tell. I live "up" in Cheshire, but will gladly take and email any photos that could be of help.

Gavin
leighton

Post by leighton »

Keith, have now got my bike back here + a workshop manual, so if you want to take some pics pm me. Leighton