501 with PHBH28 - needle valve size?

Camel, Sahara, Kanguro, Coguaro
norbert

Re: 501 with PHBH28 - needle valve size?

Post by norbert »

Hi Pedro,

I´m working more than 10 years on that bike :oops: the german colleagues are already laughing at me for years. To give them a surprise in our german forum there are no pictures at all. But for my spanish friends there is an epic thread about Dulcinea with some fotos :wink: http://www.lamaneta.org/forolamaneta/vi ... =68&t=9257
If everything from now on works perfectly Dulcinea will be at the german meeting in the black forrest :wink: Still missing the sophisticated electronic stuff that is far out of my knowledge :roll:

Steve, you´ve got good eyes!
That motor in the background is a 500 6 gear with 501 cilinders, what means it is the reserve motor for Dulcinea and at the same time for Rocinante. I won´t sell it till I give up riding morinis! I´m sorry but surely you will understand that :wink:

ciao
norbert
Steve Brown

Re: 501 with PHBH28 - needle valve size?

Post by Steve Brown »

norbert wrote:Hi Pedro,

Steve, you´ve got good eyes!
That motor in the background is a 500 6 gear with 501 cilinders, what means it is the reserve motor for Dulcinea and at the same time for Rocinante. I won´t sell it till I give up riding morinis! I´m sorry but surely you will understand that :wink:

ciao
norbert
No! Heartbroken I am! No Morini needs a spare engine-they all last forever, surely? I have a spare 350 motor though...If you change your mind I will be making various trips to Germany and Holland this year. :wink:
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.