carb pipes on my 350 Kanguro

Camel, Sahara, Kanguro, Coguaro
sikadellic

carb pipes on my 350 Kanguro

Post by sikadellic »

hello I hope somebody can help me out I bought the bike as a non runner, filthy carbs no spark. Years of neglect. I have managed to get a spark front and back.and moved on to the carbs. I have cleaned them but have no idea where the three smaller tubes go, I have a GS 1000 that has breathers, and overflow tubes and a vacuum release to the tap, is this set up the same... and which is which ? each carb has one small pipe at the front and one either side of the slider tower, I take it the large pipe with banjo is the fuel feed...any help would be gratefully received. And while I have your attention I have an issue with the ignition that seems only to create power when turned to the left ! is this normal, I don't think it can be cos there is a click to the right too, I am less worried about this, as I can replace the ignition barrel if needs be.. but just wondered what is standard. thank you. Simon

39 views and nobody knows anything.!!
]It is NEVER too late for a happy childhood.
hendre

Re: carb pipes on my 350 Kanguro

Post by hendre »

the two on the side of the tower are breather pipes (go up along my frame tube tot the steering head on my K2) , the other balancing (connects to the other carb)
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

On the Excalibur, 4 small bore pipes go forward towards the headstock into a neat plastic holder attached to the frame. The larger one is, as stated, the balance pipe used to attach vacuum gauges. On my bike these have short tubes blanked off ready to attach the gauges.
sikadellic

Post by sikadellic »

thank you very much I appreciate your help. :D
]It is NEVER too late for a happy childhood.