Swingarm stickers

Camel, Sahara, Kanguro, Coguaro
morini_tom

Swingarm stickers

Post by morini_tom »

I’m planning on getting some swingarm stickers (‘morini monosystm’) made for my Dart.

As they are also used on the square framed off road bikes I wondered if anybody here needs a set?

The dart ones are blue with a black centre script but I don’t see any big issue with also doing the red and black version, or any other colours you may want.

They would be cut from a quality automotive vinyl.

Let me know how many and in what colour and I’ll work out a price for a batch.

I’ve drawn up the artwork from pictures so it’s not going to be a perfect copy of the originals but quite passable I think.
Attachments
B93BFAB6-31DB-4D12-810B-C35689CA1DB4.jpeg
B93BFAB6-31DB-4D12-810B-C35689CA1DB4.jpeg (30.63 KiB) Viewed 3524 times
Sheikh

Re: Swingarm stickers

Post by Sheikh »

Tom,

I've got an original, unused sticker. The writing is black, but you could get it scanned if you want a perfect copy.

Drop me a PM with your address and I'll send it to you.
morini_tom

Post by morini_tom »

So thanks to Hugo for lending me a new original, and a most excellent graphic designer friend of mine, I've now got a perfect copy of the mono system sticker.

Proof arrived back from the signwriter today.

You can see attached the original at the top, the print of the artwork below it and then the cut vinyls in 2 colours below.

There is a minimum order with the signwriter so I will be looking to place a single order.

Cost for a pair of Morini Monosystem stickers will be £12 delivered in the UK.

I am not intending to make money from this. If there is any surplus money once I have commissioned and dispatched the stickers then it will go into my local Royal British Legion Poppy appeal collection.

Stickers are cut from a quality vinyl. It's near on impossible to say whether they can be over-lacquered because there are so many different paint types. I can provide an offcut with your stickers so you can do a test paint if you like. I'll be applying mine on top of the paint I think.

Colours will be by default standard Dart/Off road (i.e. Blue or Red MORINI lettering with black MONOSYSTEM lettering).

If you want different colours then that is possible- please let me know. (There may be a small surcharge for other colours).

Please confirm your orders with me as soon as possible.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 20.50.43.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 20.50.43.png (316.55 KiB) Viewed 3353 times
'It must be a .....'

Post by 'It must be a .....' »

Hi Tom, they all look great and worth the effort, well done, if possible I would like a pair in black only, many thanks.
Have fun, regards Ian