Trail riding!

Camel, Sahara, Kanguro, Coguaro
Steve Brown

Trail riding!

Post by Steve Brown »

Hi all, as nothing has been posted here for a while I'll just mention that I'm out on the lanes this week. Thursday morning in East Leicestershire if you're interested. I'm planning to take the Camel for a gentle trundle through our favourite lanes and a couple of new ones (to me) as well.
Currently it's me and two others (not on Morinis, sadly) so we can cope with three more.
easy riding suitable for beginners or rusty returners and help and encouragement will be available. Bring your own sarnies and inner tube etc.
Send me a PM for meeting point and time.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
hombre

Re: Trail riding!

Post by hombre »

Don't know if I am popping over but I got myself this one, ain't she sweet? It's probably a keeper, I am living in Italy now - more or less - and I need a bike that's somewhat cheaper for doing the groceries etc than that heavy drinking 1200 ;)

MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

That is nice. Where did you buy your house? Some nice Hill villages around with distant Alps views.
hombre

Post by hombre »

MickeyMoto wrote: 01 Aug 2023 19:30 That is nice. Where did you buy your house? Some nice Hill villages around with distant Alps views.
I haven't bought anything yet but saw another one today that made me think. First a Sardinia-tour in september and than I'll decide ;)
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

Great looking Camel! Hope your Italian adventure works out too. As for popping over here, why not? Sometime soon we will be arranging another Morini trail group ride and we'd be glad to host you. I have a good enough knowledge of my area, between Northamptonshire and the Derbyshire Peak district to plot and lead rides. I'm also pretty good on the Isle of Man green lanes :) they are good at any time of year-with or without bike racing. I can advise on accommodation there too!
In the meantime enjoy that Camel!
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
hombre

Post by hombre »

Thanks for that Steve, I'll probably be quite busy with all the other stuff (like cleaning out the Amsterdam-workshop, anyone interested in some bikes in more or less finished state? Kanguro X2, 501GT, 3 1/2 Sport-first-with-dicbrake, a Duke MHR?).
But if I ever do, I'll sure let you know!