Kanguro X1 painting codes

Camel, Sahara, Kanguro, Coguaro
alberto9068

Kanguro X1 painting codes

Post by alberto9068 »

Hello, I'm Alberto from Italy, and I got an old Kanguro X1 that i'd like to repaint. Do you know, please, the manufacturer code/s of Kanguro light red?
If you'd like it, I could post a picture of part of my bike, so you can see the tonality of its painting.
Thanks,
Alberto.
elektrobank

Re: Kanguro X1 painting codes

Post by elektrobank »

alberto9068 wrote:Hello, I'm Alberto from Italy, and I got an old Kanguro X1 that i'd like to repaint. Do you know, please, the manufacturer code/s of Kanguro light red?
If you'd like it, I could post a picture of part of my bike, so you can see the tonality of its painting.
Thanks,
Alberto.
www.morinispecial.it

with some luck you will find what you are looking for :)

saluti
Gianluca
cosworth
924T
Camel 501
Gedge

Re: Kanguro X1 painting codes

Post by Gedge »

alberto9068 wrote:Hello, I'm Alberto from Italy, and I got an old Kanguro X1 that i'd like to repaint. Do you know, please, the manufacturer code/s of Kanguro light red?
Thanks,
Alberto.
Most good body repair shops will be able to match your colour ( if you take along a piece with the paint in good condition and they will then be able to mix the paint)..this is far better than relying on a paint code alone as there will be dozens of variations in colour for each paint code..