How do I

Singles built before the Lambertini era
Steve Brown

How do I

Post by Steve Brown »

Get the cam drive and primary pinions off the crank of my Corsaro 125? Anyone know if there is a special puller etc?
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
Steve Brown

Re: How do I

Post by Steve Brown »

Question now answered by Jenny Westwood-thanks Jenny! I need a better puller so shopping I will go. Finally lost patience with the cement dust/oil concrete like covering of everything on this bike and stripped the chassis down today as well. Even after scraping and washing there is still clag sticking to it in hard to reach places. It's everywhere! Either the previous owner lived in a quarry or a bunch of kids used it as a field bike at the end of its first life. This is getting dangerously close to a trip to a blaster and then a decision on paint or powder. :roll: I didn't want to go there but may have to in the end. The quick fix/oily rag plans are long gone now. I do have a reg number for it now though, which is nice!
Daddy Dom

Post by Daddy Dom »

Excellent, I can see you're fixed now but I was going to suggest you try and source a Clag-Gone tool that was once advertised in Viz Comic.
DD
MRC 3082½
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

Daddy Dom wrote: 15 Jun 2022 20:55 Excellent, I can see you're fixed now but I was going to suggest you try and source a Clag-Gone tool that was once advertised in Viz Comic.
DD
:D :D Brilliant! I'll check my collection of back issues!
Godden 89

Post by Godden 89 »

Due to the unavailability of the Clag-Gone tool I now use a wire brush!