GP sold ....

Anything to do with the 1200 GranPasso series
nfitz

GP sold ....

Post by nfitz »

After 4 yrs and 10,000 miles I've traded by GP in for a MV Augusta Turismo Veloce. Anyone interested the GP is at Bennets in Barnsley
ShaunR

Re: GP sold ....

Post by ShaunR »

Looks like we have swapped bikes via the wonderful Bennetts. I have just bought your GP. Five years I have been interested in having one but just never got the opportunity, then yours appears on Matt Watson's Facebook page. Contacted them straight away and gave them the money today. Now you have my TV that saw me round the Mountain at the TT last year then got me through 9 countries in 12 days last September. It's a smashing bike, light and nimble but I love Ducati's big L Twin, so I swapped it for an 848 Evo SE. Swore I would not have another adventure type bike but then the GP came along and I could not resist. So thank you for selling to Bennetts and allowing me to get one at last. Let me know if there is anything I need to look out for. Can't see a service schedule in the book pack. You will have no worries with the Turismo. It really is a top notch bit of kit. Enjoy and ride safe.
nfitz

Post by nfitz »

Give me a call in 07957231562 ... It would be great to exchange some info on the bikes when you have time .. Nigel
ShaunR

Post by ShaunR »

Will try you this evening, Nigel. Also sent you a friend request on Facebook