Roundtrip Sardinia

Where have you been on your Morini? Post your tales of ride outs, great roads, holidays etc here.
hombre

Roundtrip Sardinia

Post by hombre »

Hi folks,

I was wondering if I can interest anybody on this forum for a trip around Sardinia this september. I already have some travelers for this journey but there's room for more!

I am organizing this trip together with Sardegna Adventures, you can see the program here: http://www.sardegnaadventures.com/eng/road
Costs including hotel, breakfast and diner for 8 days/7 nights are 900 euro's. Not included is the ferry, lunch, petrol souvenirs etc.

Price for the ferry depends on when you book, now it can be as cheap as 100 euro's back and forth & men and machine!

If there is any interest let me know, here or through info@cronkeleyroads.com, thanks!
MickeyMoto

Re: Roundtrip Sardinia

Post by MickeyMoto »

Sounds good, September is a nice time to go as not hot but pleasantly warm. Too late for 2017, as booked up in September.
hombre

Post by hombre »

Yes, september is a good month for Sardinia. I was there last year in october/november and for us northeners even then it was great riding. We even had a swim! (okay, that was somewhat cold, but still)
hombre

Post by hombre »

Hi folks, we're planning a new trip to Sardinia at the end of may (24-31). I've planned it so that on the way back we can visit the Italian Morini-meet which is followed by a factory visit on monday june the 4th. If anyone wants to join write me pm or mail to info@cronkeleyroads.com :D