Corsaro ZZ test

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
corsaro chris

Corsaro ZZ test

Post by corsaro chris »

The next copy of Motorcycle Sport and Leisure has a test of the new Corsaro in it. Carried out by Alan Cathcart it's a fair review; hopefully there will also be news of a new importer soon as well, so that everyone can get to see the bike!

MM are also planning a big presence at this years show in Milan with a new model due to be announced. Anyone else interested in a trip down there?

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
Gary D

Re: Corsaro ZZ test

Post by Gary D »

It's a great review from an existing Corsaro owner. Sir Al clearly "gets it" where the Corsaro is concerned. Gawd only knows why the bike hasn't garnered much more of a following elsewhere over the years? A test like that should help it's cause though... if the bike gets good local dealer backing here in the UK? If not, the price will probably kill it's chances. Come on MM, get the bike to the NEC!
floydsveloce

Post by floydsveloce »

I'll have to get a copy and see what they have to say. It's also in one of the latest Australia and New Zealand bike mags too, as it came through on Facebook. I'll get my aunt to send me a copy if I can.
Gary , you are quite right, it needs to be at the NEC and also the London show in February.
New model sounds good . Hope she's gorgeous !!
norbert

Post by norbert »

I don´t know where but I alredy read this report in spanish.
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Norbert;

I think that AC writes for a few European magazines...

All;

As to MM at the NEC this year - there is now a UK and Ireland importer - Amore Motor Ltd - appointed by Morini and so we should see a number of dealers appointed and the ZZ in the UK, in addition to the one in the importers garage! It would be great to see them at Birmingham - but I'm booking a ticket to the Salone de Milano because I want to see what else Morini have in store for 2018 :wink: (If you want to know more, see the 80th anniversary Morini insert in Motociclismo d'Epoca on the Morini Club stands at Stafford and Peterboro')...

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
Gary D

Post by Gary D »

Terrific news on the importer! Let's hope they can get a handful of dealers that really get behind the brand & offer decent after sales programme. If MM then back them with some decent marketing, then test rides should see some of the interest generated, converted to purchases. Maybe the club might consider trying to strike up a co-promotional relationship with the importer, as things settle down for the new importer & it's dealer network?
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Me thinks a trip to Market Drayton is on the cards... just the other side of Stafford. I may over shoot at the weekend... :)

Anybody spot the ZZ on the Parade Lap at the Classic TT? Appears Mr Bimota UK is impressed with the engine!
-------------------------------------------------------

Mike.
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Looking at 'Distributors' on the MM factory website, a dealer (as opposed to Service Point) has turned up in Redhill. Is this the first output from the new importer? No other word from them yet...

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
johnwh

Post by johnwh »

Is anyone heard of the possibility of an Australian dealer?
John
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

Not yet - but the UK importer has a stand at the London M/C show this week, and so we could always ask him (he might know more of their plans)...

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
MonstroMorini

Post by MonstroMorini »

Unfortunately at the dutch yearly motor fair there was only 1 morini.... mine ofcourse :lol: