500 decal kits - Gian Stichermann

Maestro, SEI-V
Gary D

500 decal kits - Gian Stichermann

Post by Gary D »

Hi all

I've floated the idea of making some 500 decal kits for the Sie-V & 500W, with Gian Stichermann on Facebook? He's shown an understandably cautious interest, but needs some reassurance in terms of demand before considering the idea further? Though the factory colour panels were painted on, this is an expensive process that is probably out of reach for most owners? Is anyone else up for buying a set of tank & side panel decals to give Gian the confidence to move forward? If so, please register your interest with Gian on FB, or here on the forum. Maybe the Club might be interested in it as a product? Either way, it'd be useful to gauge demand.

Cheers

Gary
acemorini

Re: 500 decal kits - Gian Stichermann

Post by acemorini »

Hello Gary, I have to respray my bike some time this year or early next year so I could well be interested in a set for a 500W, any idea on price ?
Regards Pete.
Gary D

Post by Gary D »

Hi Pete

Thanks for your reply. We are a group of 2 so far, so unless the requirement grows I doubt Gian will bother? If more people join the "rush" then I'm sure he'll get to a pricing point. Folks clearly prefer plain tanks which is fine. but I'll be looking for a more original look personally. There's time yet though, so if things change I'll let you know. Enjoy that fine 500W in the meantime Pete!

Cheers
Gary
Manda

Post by Manda »

My 500 has a plain tank and it also needs a respray. I might be interested in joining the list! What would the tank look like please?
Gary D

Post by Gary D »

Hi

Good news that you may be interested. If you search for Moto Morini Sei-V & then tap on www.bike-urious, there's a good image illustrating the decal set proposed on the tank, side panel & tail fairing. What do you think? Please let us know if you're still interested.

Cheers

Gary
Manda

Post by Manda »

Hi again,
I have not got a clue what my bike should look like, but that one looks smart to me. So yes i would be interested!
Many thanks
Gary D

Post by Gary D »

You're welcome, With only 3 enquiries I think Gian is unlikely to move forward though? It's time to ask him what's realistic & see if we can move forward from there?

I'll stay in touch.

Best regards

Gary
hendre

Post by hendre »

a friend might be interested, than we are 4 already...
Gary D

Post by Gary D »

Momentum is building....! Any one else out there fancy a set????
hendre

Post by hendre »

hendre wrote:a friend might be interested, than we are 4 already...
got feedback, he is defenitaly interested but is curious about the costs...
Gary D

Post by Gary D »

Just an update on the costs for a decal kit. Gian is looking at 80 Euros for a set. If you remain interested, please confirm folks.

Cheers,

Gary