Corsarino Spares

Morini related only please
Steve Brown

Corsarino Spares

Post by Steve Brown »

Hi all, I have a small quantity of spares for the Corsarino. Included are, 2 pistons both oversize, a few sets of rings for the same, a few gudgeon pins, one exhaust valve and four inlet valves, 2 each of clutch friction plates and steel plates, a con rod, a bag of 5 sets of points, some electrical contacts for lamps I think, 3 kickstart springs, a tappet adjuster and locknut, a speedo drive gearbox, 2 condensors I think are for Corsarino-all those are NOS and unused. Some are a little rusty but will clean up fine. There is also a used cylinder barrel standard I think, used points cover, and a tool box assembly with 'circa 67-70' written on it, lid included.

I can email pics of the lot if you are interested before I put them on evilbay or take them to Stafford show next week.

PM me here if you want to know more.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
rossguzzi

Re: Corsarino Spares

Post by rossguzzi »

Hi,
Is the 'tappet adjuster' the tool ? Im after the tool to help adjust the valves on the 500.
Cheers.
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

rossguzzi wrote:Hi,
Is the 'tappet adjuster' the tool ? Im after the tool to help adjust the valves on the 500.
Cheers.
Hi Ross, sorry but no. It's the threaded tappet and locknut I mean here.
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

The parts mentioned above are now under offer, I will update or re-offer them sometime after Stafford when the horse trading is finished.