SOLD

Morini related only please
Greybeard

SOLD

Post by Greybeard »

TimG has asked about these so he gets first dibs (if he's quick :D ) I've sent a PM but I can't tell whether he's got it and I couldn't attach pics either, so here they are.

The front pipes are genuine MM and stamped. They are in very sound condition though need a spruce up with fresh paint if you want really pretty. The balance pipe is stainless steel. The silencers are made by BUSSO of Turin, so at least they're Italian! The paint on them is pretty scabby/flakey, but the metal underneath is sound and the baffles ain't shaking about inside. It'd not take much to give them a good rub down and treat them to a coat of satin black high temperature paint. One of the silencers has a small ding (circled in red) but it's near the mounting so wouldn't be visible when on the bike. They'll be a bugger to pack but should be doable with some ingenuity.
Zorsts 1.jpg
Zorsts 1.jpg (113.51 KiB) Viewed 3272 times
Zorsts 2.jpg
Zorsts 2.jpg (147.73 KiB) Viewed 3272 times
Does £125 including the postage sound cheap enough? You'd be welcome to collect them from HU16 area (near Cottingham) or I wouldn't mind travelling a reasonable distance to meet up with them.
Payment by Paypal (friends/family), cheque, bank transfer. I will also take a new 300 quid Hagon rear shock for a BMW R100RT in exchange with the balance in cash :oops:

Cheers. Steve
Last edited by Greybeard on 30 Sep 2019 18:07, edited 2 times in total.
davel182

Re: Morini 3 1/2 exhaust system - complete

Post by davel182 »

I'm interested if TimG isn't, but I would not be able to collect so would require posting.
Greybeard

Post by Greybeard »

Ive sent you a PM, Dave

Steve
TimG.

Post by TimG. »

Hi Steve (and Dave),

Thanks for the offer, but they are not what I am looking for.

Cheers,

TimG.
Greybeard

Post by Greybeard »

No problem, Tim.
Dave it's over to you. I'll drop you a line when I've packed them - best buy some more parcel tape I think :?

Steve

EXHAUST NOW SOLD - THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST, FELLAHS