Warwickshire Welford Meetings?

Post details of any upcoming Morini event or any event you think Morini enthusiats would be interested in.
Hilldodger

Warwickshire Welford Meetings?

Post by Hilldodger »

Called by the Wharf around 1PM last Saturday (18th) but saw no bikes in the car park at all.

Or were you all hiding because I was on a Moto G***i?
morini_tom

Re: Warwickshire Welford Meetings?

Post by morini_tom »

Sorry about that, quite a few of the warwickshire section were away on holidays last week (disgraceful I know!) but I am surprised nobody was there- There are normally half a dozen of us.

We have a WhatsApp group so if you want to join that drop us a message (details in ATG) and normally there are a few messages flying about in the run up to the meetings.

Hope to see you at one of the next meetings (10th June caffeine and machine and 15th June at the wharf)
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

I declare that you are Roger, Dodger! And claim my free pint and C&M burger! I should be able to get to C&M on the 10th so can volunteer my services as a guide to show you the way. Plus your headlamp might be more use than mine for the return journey.
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.
Hilldodger

Post by Hilldodger »

I'll take you up on the offer to be a guide to C&M but the ride home sounds interesting as my headlamp dips to the right!

It'll be such a shame that I'll forget my wallet, though.