2011 Club Calendar

corsaro chris

2011 Club Calendar

Post by corsaro chris »

Hi everyone;

The 2011 calendar will be hitting the road any day now

In David Marlows' inimitable style;

"This handy list of every day of the year comes complete with 13 photographs of Morini past, really past and almost present. Yours for a paltry £5:00 (Sterling) - but see later post of 6th December below - plus post and Packing to a UK address (extra at cost for abroad). A strictly limited edition of just 50, you'll have to be quick to pick these up before Christmas 2010; so a cheque to the Products Secretary (quoting name and membership number please) will have it on its way to you soonest"

Club members will have first pickings and then in a week or so I will start posting out to any one else interested. Alternatively, wait ‘til the Shows next year to save postage (because we are Morini Riders, and every £ seems to be important to us...) – if you are happy to run the risk of them being sold out :lol:

I have seen it, and in my almost totally unbiased opinion I have to say that David has surpassed himself with a great choice of photographs this year - our thanks to all those who posted them in - it is a true Club Product!!!

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
corsaro chris

Re: 2011 Club Calendar

Post by corsaro chris »

Hi everyone;

Now available - with the first dozen or so winging their way to the lucky purchasers in the post now.

13 lovely photos, and David has already started collecting pictures for 2012...

We hope to post a couple of thumbnails on the site over the next couple of days, just in case some of you need more information before shelling out hard earned cash. These are a steal, though, and the Club has kept the cost down for this year; expect the price to go up shortly!

Good riding,

CC
"I'll use the Morini"
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

All;

Calendars are selling strongly, so much so that I've had to go out in the snow and buy another batch of envelopes from the Friendly Post Office.

That's the good news. The Bad News is that this means that I will have to up the cost of post and packing by 50 pence.

Cost is now;

£5:00 plus
£1.50 for post and packing

£6:50 total, or still only £5:00 if you collect or at shows (if there are any left by then!)

Still very good value, and orders in the post will be honoured!

Good riding
"I'll use the Morini"
72degrees

Post by 72degrees »

Expect an order with your Xmas card Chris - plus one for four side panel rubber pins. The 2C/375 refurbishment project is reaching the details stage ;-)
Ratty

Post by Ratty »

I have just recieved my calender. To whoever put it together.....well done, very slick and well produced with some great pics.
Steve
corsaro chris

Post by corsaro chris »

All;

As it's the New Year and we've sold quite a few calendars now, if there are any non-members who'd like one please send me a PM and I'll give you the address to send your cheque to (made out to Morini Riders Club, please).

Cost is £6:50 to cover Post and Packing (postage costs in the UK go up again in April...) to UK addresses, slightly more to EU countries and a staggering £6:00 plus to Australia! We might have a few left for the stand at the South West classic show, but I wouldn't bank on it!

Good riding, and don't forget to send Dave Marlow your photographs over the riding season for next year... 8)

CC
"I'll use the Morini"