In for upgrades and my first impressions

Anything to do with the 1200 Corsaro series
vtxbrit

In for upgrades and my first impressions

Post by vtxbrit »

Hi,
I have now done 300 miles on my new 07 Veloce and have taken it in for its 1000 mile service, while there its having all upgrades done (they reckon over 12 hours of upgrades) including a new dash and ECU,s), looking forward to getting it back.
I’m keeping my Aprilia Tuono R but have got my 07 Benelli TNT Sport up for sale, the Sport is my second TNT (first was an 05 TNT) and contrary to popular belief about Benelli’s I have ridden all over Europe on them with only minor troubles.
I felt like a change of bike and before the TNT’s have always ridden V twins, but must admit found the Triple configuration the perfect compromise between the vibey V twin and the smooth four pot engines, since doing a few hundred miles on the Veloce through the Sussex countryside I have fallen back in love with the V twin power, and surprisingly found there is more room on the Morini frame than the Benelli (I am 6’-2â€￾ and creeping towards 16 stone ) “yikesâ€￾ even though they are some sort of Pirelli tyre on the Morini (and I swear by Pirelli Diablo Corsa II’s) they feel a little vague to me so I’m going to treat the Morini to some new boots.
Finally, concerning fuel consumption I’ve found that the fuel consumption is about the same as my Benelli, about 110 miles to a full tank.
nfitz

Post by nfitz »

Terry - Please to hear your enjoying the CORSARO. When your exhaust is on and you get the bike mapped it will be awsome.
Will send to you some spare MM decals and a workshop manual I have on CD. - regards Nigel
PS -the TRE is running fine but the suspension is way to harsh for UK roads. The Corsaro has a great front end but it was soft at the rear, and I increased the spring pre-load almost to the end of its adjustment to get this right - the Benellie is the other extreem.