Spark plugs

The 3 1/2 forum
Pennyfarthing1880

Re: Spark plugs

Post by Pennyfarthing1880 »

Corsarino spark Plugs. Any idea of correct specification please.
Morini Jen

Post by Morini Jen »

Pennyfarthing1880 wrote: 06 May 2024 21:40 Corsarino spark Plugs. Any idea of correct specification please.
According to the manual, Bosch W225T2, and for the Zeta Zeta and Scrambler W240T2.

Equivalents can be found here:-

https://www.sparkplug-crossreference.com/
Attachments
libzz.jpg
libzz.jpg (56.66 KiB) Viewed 154 times
funsize

Post by funsize »

‘Some are cheap and some are extortionate’ Here lies the evil of the online seller. Worked in the trade most of my life and it’s been well known for over a decade now that the fakers are focussing on the more trusted brands, especially NGK, DID, Akropovic etc. Very hard to tell, except when you get nothing like the performance you expect from these premium brands. In fact what you get is what you’ve paid for! What still amazes me is how naïve some of us can be, bragging off about getting something for 50% less than RRP and not thinking for a minute, ‘isn’t this a bit too cheap..?’
Buying from your dealer over the counter should virtually guarantee you’re getting the real thing, but-heaven forbid- they might cost more, which could help that dealer stays in business to be there to change your tyre or sort that rattle, starting issue or fuel problem; just saying..
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Well said. I use my local dealer for plugs and other parts. Use 'em or lose 'em.
3potjohn

Post by 3potjohn »

I spoke with NGK at the NEC show last Nov about fake plugs. The rep said the company actively tried to suppress ( oops!)
fake plugs but it is a never ending mission.
MickeyMoto

Post by MickeyMoto »

Are they facing resistance? Perhaps they should put their thinking caps on and a bright spark could come up with a solution. I'll keep plugging the dealers.
Pennyfarthing1880

Post by Pennyfarthing1880 »

Thanks for the info guys. I am thinking of buying the BRISK plus from F2 Motorcycles and needed the spec to find a suitable one.
I have had trouble with the fake NGK's.