Happy days

Camel, Sahara, Kanguro, Coguaro
Neadethal

Happy days

Post by Neadethal »

I have just completed the deal to import both a Kanguro and 500 from Spain, yes the ones on carandclassic.
Should be with me within 2 weeks, both non runners but been ked to believe Kanguro is an easy restore, 500 much more of a medium term project.
Let's hope I haven't been too optimistic about them. Will need plenty of support and bound to have loads of questions, so thanks I advance for your support.
morini_tom

Re: Happy days

Post by morini_tom »

Splendid, enjoy!!

A few pointers with regards import- if you can, make sure the NOVA paperwork is filled in with the correct frame number. This sounds silly but I’ve seen all sorts- most commonly just the numbers are entered, but this makes it not a unique vin number for a Morini- preceding letter designates the model. It is obvious that A3*12345 would be a different bike to W*12345 but when the NOVA says just 12345 for the frame number, the DVLA will not accept anything other than 12345 when registering it and that is all you will get on your V5.

Once you have the bike and a NOVA certificate, the club can do dating certificates (free to members) send an email to the machine registrar (details in ATG)
Neadethal

Post by Neadethal »

Great support thanks
Steve Brown

Post by Steve Brown »

That's good news-more local Morini animals!
All donations to the rest home for old Camels, Leicestershire.